California Wine Tour Pricing
As each tour is custom tailored, prices vary depending on the size of your group, your dates and the desired length of your tour.
Prices start from around $20 per person per hour with a six hour minimum. We recommend a nine-hour tour day, which will give you six - seven hours to vineyard hop and roughly two hours for the commute to and from San Francisco. For the scenic Northern Sonoma destinations such as Russian River Valley, Dry Creek Valley and Alexander Valley, please keep in mind that the commute time doubles.
- Accompanying sommelier guide
- Wine Tasting 101 / Connoisseur Wine Refresher lesson
- Custom tour planning
- Transportation + Driver (tolls, gas, gratuities included)
- An elegant wine tasting notebook
- Bottles of water and snacks in the car
- Wine tasting fees. These are often waived with the purchase of a bottle of wine, and we'll confirm tasting fees at the vineyards included on your itinerary before the start of the tour.
- Meals. While meals can be organized for your tour at an additional fee, they are not included in the base tour price. We recommend that you have a hearty breakfast before beginning the tastings at the vineyards. On the way up to wine country, we will take you to one of our favorite general stores where you and your group can load up on delicious picnic supplies to be enjoyed at one of the vineyards. We'll provide the picnic blanket!
Deposit + Cancellation Policy
A non-refundable deposit of 25% per tour is required at the time of booking to guarantee your date. Balance of the full amount is due one week before the tour date. If a tour is booked within a week of the start date, the full sum will be due upon booking.
All cancellations must be received in writing. If made prior to one week of the tour date, a refund less the deposit will be made. If made between 6 and 3 days prior to your tour date, 50% of the total tour price will be refunded. No refunds will be made for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to the tour start date, nor for a cancellation made during the tour. We urge all clients to book travel insurance for their trip as we unfortunately cannot make exceptions for inclement weather or personal emergencies.
La Dolce Vigna reserves the right to cancel a tour. In this unlikely situation, you would receive a complete refund of your tour fees. La Dolce Vigna will not assume any other liability and is not responsible for any personal expenses as a result of a tour cancellation, such as airline tickets or personal hotel reservations.