Mendoza Wine + Culture Tour Price
$4,400.00 per person (single supplement $1000.00)
MAIDEN TOUR PRICE $3,900.00
- Accompanying sommelier guide
- Transportation + Driver from our meeting point to our farewell for all group activities
- 5 Nights luxury accommodations: 17th World's Best Hotel according to Travel + Leisure Magazine!
- Six Breakfasts + Lunches
- 5 Dinners with wine at famed restaurants and local Argentine spots
- All guided wine tastings + activities (special events, private tours, guest experts, entrance fees, etc.)
- An elegant wine tasting notebook to help you remember all of the amazing wine we will have
- Flight to Argentina
- Travel expenses before and after the tour period
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Anything not specified as being included (If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!)
- You must be 21+ years of age.
- You must be in good physical condition as your trip will involve walking, hiking, and other physical activities.
- You must sign La Dolce Vigna's travel agreement.
One month before the tour, you’ll receive a complete tour package chock full of good stuff: your confirmed itinerary, tips on what to pack, essays, articles + excerpts related to Mendoza, and a waiver form, which must be signed and returned to us prior to the tour.
Deposit + Cancellation Policy
A deposit of $800 per person is required at the time of booking to guarantee your space. Balance of the full amount is due 90 days prior the tour start date. If there are still spots available less than 90 days prior to the tour start date, the full sum will be due upon booking.
All cancellations must be received in writing. If made 90 days or more prior to the tour start date, a refund less the deposit will be made. If made between 89-31 days prior to the start date, you will be issued a credit in the amount of 50% of the total cost already paid, less the deposit and any and all costs/fees that La Dolce Vigna, LLC has already paid third party vendors, such as room reservations, etc., towards future trips or services. No refunds will be made for cancellations made 30 days or less prior to the tour start date, nor for a cancellation made during the tour. We urge all clients to book travel insurance for their trip as we unfortunately cannot make exceptions for inclement weather or personal emergencies.
La Dolce Vigna reserves the right to cancel a tour. In this unlikely situation, you would receive a complete refund of your tour fees. La Dolce Vigna will not assume any other liability and is not responsible for any personal expenses as a result of a tour cancellation, such as airline tickets or personal hotel reservations.