Tuscany Yoga retreat PricING
shared bathroom* $3,400.00 / person (single supplement $350.00) | up to 8 spots available
en suite bathroom $3,700.00 / Person (Single Supplement $350.00) | Up to 6 spots available
*Two rooms share one spacious bathroom
- Accompanying sommelier guide
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga mats + props
- Transportation + Driver from our meeting point to our farewell for all group activities
- 6 Nights accommodations at our luxury villa
- Three meals per day with wine
- All guided wine tastings + activities (special events, private tours, guest experts, entrance fees, etc.)
- An elegant wine tasting notebook
- Special gift of estate olive oil and wine produced at our villa
- Flight to Italy
- Travel expenses before and after the tour period
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Anything not specified as being included (If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!)
- You must be 21+ years of age.
- You must be in good physical condition as your trip will involve walking, hiking, and other physical activities.
- You must sign La Dolce Vigna's travel agreement.
A couple of months before the tour, you’ll receive a complete tour package chock full of good stuff: your confirmed itinerary, tips on what to pack, essays, articles + excerpts related to Tuscany.
Deposit + Cancellation Policy
A non-refundable deposit of $800 per person is required at the time of booking to guarantee your space. Balance of the full amount is due 90 days prior the tour start date. If there are still spots available less than 90 days prior to the tour start date, the full sum will be due upon booking.
All cancellations must be received in writing. If made 90 days or more prior to the tour start date, a refund less the deposit will be made. If made between 89-31 days prior to the start date, you will be issued a credit in the amount of 50% of the total cost already paid, less the deposit and any and all costs/fees that La Dolce Vigna, LLC has already paid third party vendors, such as room reservations, etc., towards future trips or services. No refunds will be made for cancellations made 30 days or less prior to the tour start date, nor for a cancellation made during the tour. We urge all clients to book travel insurance for their trip as we unfortunately cannot make exceptions for inclement weather or personal emergencies.
La Dolce Vigna reserves the right to cancel a tour. In this unlikely situation, you would receive a complete refund of your tour fees. La Dolce Vigna will not assume any other liability and is not responsible for any personal expenses as a result of a tour cancellation, such as airline tickets or personal hotel reservations.